Third place winner of the Best New Product from the 2012 Int'l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo
Need an operations manual? Find it here: Download Manual
ULTRAPEN PT3 ORP/REDOX and Temperature Pen. Save 10% NOW - Now In Stock. Advanced features include highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; automatic temperature compensation from 15ºC to 30ºC while in calibration mode; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT3 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the PT3 in solution. Results display in seconds. Results display in seconds.This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications.
Standard Solutions for calibration:
The ULTRAPEN™ PT3 requires Myron L Company 80mV Quinhydrone, 260mV Quinhydrone, or 470mV MLC Light’s ORP Calibration Solution for wet calibration and Sensor Storage Solution for proper storage.
Replacement ORP Sensor:
The ULTRAPEN™ PT3 features a user replaceable ORP sensor. Installation instructions included with sensor.
Order model#: RPT3
ORP Electrode Cleaning Paper:
Routinely cleaning the electrode will keep the sensor free of build-up that can affect the speed and accuracy of ORP readings. Instructions for use are included with the paper.
Order model#s: OECP-25 for QTY 25 or OECP-100 for QTY 100
PROFESSIONAL WATER ANALYSIS
- Accuracy of ±10 mV ORP
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- 99.9% Pure Platinum Electrode
- 3 Calibration Options with Automatic Solution Recognition
- Automatic Temperature Compensation in Calibration Mode
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
- Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one-button functions
- Temperature Readout
- High capacity N-type battery included
ULTRAPEN PT3 Features
- Push Button — turns PT3 on; selects mode and unit of measurement preferences
- Battery Cap — provides access to battery for replacement
- Pocket Clip — holds PT3 to shirt pocket for secure storage
- Battery Indicator — indicates life remaining in battery
- Display — displays measurements, menu options, battery indicator, and firmware revision (during power-up)
- LED Indicator Light — indicates when to dip PT3 in solution, when measurement is in progress, and when to remove PT3 from solution
- ORP Sensor — measures oxidation-reduction potential or redox of solution
- Soaker Cap — contains a sponge soaked with Sensor Storage Solution to maintain sensor hydration. To remove, twist soaker cap while pulling off. To replace, fill soaker cap with storage solution just until sponge is covered. Squeeze and release tip of soaker cap so sponge will saturate with solution, then pour out any excess solution. Twist soaker cap while pushing back on. CAUTION: Do NOT overfill the soaker cap as solution can squirt out while you are pushing the cap back on
- Scoop — used to hold sample solution when dipping is not possible. To install, push scoop onto sensor while shifting side-to-side. To remove, pull scoop off while shifting side-to-side. Verify ORP sensor remained fully inserted into PT3. If not, reinstall per ORP Sensor Replacement on page 5. To use, pour solution into scoop or hold scoop directly under a vertical stream to collect sample
- Holster — feed belt through strap in back of holster for hands-free portability
- Lanyard — attach through hole in top of pocket clip.
- ORP Electrode Cleaning Paper — for deep cleaning the platinum electrode.
Ultrapen PT3 Specifications