Third place winner of the Best New Product from the 2012 Int'l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo
Need an operations manual? Find it here: Download Manual
ULTRAPEN PT1 Conductivity/TDS/Salinity Pen. This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include the ability to select from 3 different solution types that model the characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water; proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true, one-handed instrument, the PT1 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply press a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
ULTRAPEN - PT1
1. Push Button - turns instrument on in saved measurement mode; selects mode and unit preferences.
2. Pen Cap - provides access to battery for replacement.
3. Clip - holds pen to shirt pocket for secure storage.
4. Battery Indicator - indicates charge left in battery.
5. Display - displays measurements, mode options and battery indicator.
6. LED Indicator Light - indicates when to dip instrument in solution, when measurement is in progress, and when to remove instrument from solution.
7. Electrodes - measure electric current of solution.
8. Cell - contains flux field in defined area for accurate current measurement.
9. Scoop - contains sample solution for measurement when sampling from a vertical stream. To use, slide the open end of the scoop over the bottom of the pen until the neck of the scoop is flush with the top of the cell. Hold pen with scoop end under stream. Rinse and fill with sample solution 3 times. Fill with solution again, then take measurement. We recommend you recalibrate the pen using the scoop to retain accuracy of ±1%.
ULTRAPEN PT2 pH and Temperature Pen. Save 10% NOW - Order Online. Advanced features include automatic temperature compensation; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT2 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Accuracy of ±0.01 pH
- 1, 2 and 3 Point Calibration
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
- Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one button function
- High capacity N-type battery included
ULTRAPEN - PT2
- Push Button — turns instrument on; selects mode and unit preferences.
- Battery Cap — provides access to battery for replacement.
- Pocket Clip — holds pen to shirt pocket for secure storage.
- Battery Indicator — indicates charge left in battery.
- Display — displays measurements, menu options, battery indicator, and firmware revision (during power-up).
- LED Indicator Light — indicates when to dip instrument in solution, when measurement is in progress, and when to remove instrument from solution.
- pH Sensor — measures hydrogen ion concentration of solution.
- Soaker Cap — contains a sponge soaked with pH Sensor Storage solution to maintain sensor hydration. To remove, twist the soaker cap while pulling off. To replace, twist the soaker cap while pushing back on. CAUTION: Do NOT overfill the soaker cap as solution can squirt out while you are pushing the cap back on.
- Scoop — used to hold sample solution when dipping is not possible. To install, push the scoop onto the sensor while shifting side-to-side. To remove, pull the scoop off while shifting side-to-side. Verify the pH sensor remained fully inserted into the PT2. If not, reinstall per pH Sensor Replacement, p. 5. To use, pour solution into the scoop or hold the scoop directly under a vertical stream to collect sample.
- Holster — run your belt through the strap in the back of the holster for handsfree portability.
- Lanyard — attach through hole in top of pocket clip.